We think Rosso’s Brunch worth every penny (or cents?). Here are the reasons why.
- A-la-Carte Menu is included in the price. Seriously, it’s like you get the best of both worlds. You can pick and choose the orders, play it on repeat and it will always come to you. Personally, we think it’s like having the fun of buffet and the convenience of regular order-to-table dine.
- Serious goodness is listed on the menu. And it’s only fair if we list them here for you. Our favorite is Filetto Di Manzo. Foie Gras and perfect medium beef tenderloin are still unbeatable.
- Uova Alla Franco: Black bun with Poached Eggs and Salmon Tar Tar served with Truffle Hollandaise Sauce.
- Uova Strapazzate: Ciabatta Bread with Scrambled Eggs, Pecorino Cheese, Rocket served with Black Truffle Paste and Red Pesto
- Uova Al Prosciutto: Toasted Soft Bun with Fried Egg, Parma Ham and sauteed Parmesan Spinach
- Spaghetti Polpa di Granchio E Acciughe: Spaghetti with Crabmeat and Anchovies served with Fennel Sauce and Spicy Bread Crumbs
- Filetto Di Manzo: Beef Tenderloin and Foie Gras served with Sauteed Parmesan Spinach and Gorgonzola Sauce
- Agnolotti Di Bufala E Pesto: Homemade Agnolotti filled with Buffalo Mozzarella served with Basil Pesto Sauce
- Filetto Di Cernia: Grouper Fish Fillet in Mediterranean Tomato Sauce served with sauteed Mixed Vegetable
- That serious goodness arrived on the right portion for share. So after Filetto Di Manzo.try Uova Alla Franco which has wonderful poached egg and Uova Al Prosciutto with its delicious Parma Ham.
A-La-Cart Menu from top left:
Uova Alla Franco, Uova Strapazzate, Uova Al Prosciutto,
Spaghetti Polpa di Granchio E Acciughe, Agnolotti Di Bufala E Pesto,
Filetto Di Cernia and Filetto Di Manzo
- The Moving Cart. It’s not enough that the a-la carte is the buffet, there’s this cart carrying tasty dishes wandering around the area. We stopped one and peeked into what they have. Fresh Oyster with lemon (just ask them what’s the order limit on this), Scallop and Risotto. The Risotto is quite special as it’s served in a large bowl of cheese.Cheese? Well, you heard it right. The large bowl is made of cheese, not too soft and not too hard, with a hint of truffle. Perfect. Take one when the cart happens to pass by you.
- Cooking Station. There’s a pasta station which could give you different types of hand-tossed pasta combination. Let the chef know what kind of topping you’d want and he would recommend the best pasta pair with your favorite food. We tried scallop and the cooking station came with a pasta and sauce that match our choice. Oh, if the Foie Gras on the menu isn’t enough, you can order another one here. A large one too, and paired it with your pasta, have it pan-seared or with a bread on the side.
- Pork Menu. We probably don’t have to remind you about the delicious Parma Ham, but well, we’re going to say it again. Rosso has sliced Ham and Cheese, and the type you can cut to eat with bread.
- Healthy Side of Life. Aside from the Cooking Station, there’s a Salad Station for the healthier side of you. Whether you want Caesar dressing or balsamic vinegar, they can toss it for you with some fresh grated cheese on top!
- Save the Best Dessert for Last. You’ll be full, trust us. But as we believe that there’s always room for dessert, sweet ending is a must especially if you go out and indulge in delicious dishes. From ice cream to cake, it’s hard to say no. The chocolate one is highly recommended.
Next time you’re looking for a feast, look no further than Rosso. It’s high-quality buffet with Risotto, Foie Gras and Tenderloin, you probably don’t find in other places. It’s worth the price.
Rp. 490k++ (mineral water, juices, soft drinks)
Rp. 878k ++ (red wine, white wine, beer & prosecco)
Rp. 1.378k++ (red wine, white wine, beer, prosecco & champagne)
Where is this?
Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta
Jl Jendral Sudirman, Jakarta