We think Rosso’s Brunch worth every penny (or cents?). Here are the reasons why.
- A-la-Carte Menu is included in the price. Seriously, it’s like you get the best of both worlds. You can pick and choose the orders, play it on repeat and it will always come to you. Personally, we think it’s like having the fun of buffet and the convenience of regular order-to-table dine.
- Serious goodness is listed on the menu. And it’s only fair if we list them here for you. Our favorite is Filetto Di Manzo. Foie Gras and perfect medium beef tenderloin are still unbeatable.
- Uova Alla Franco: Black bun with Poached Eggs and Salmon Tar Tar served with Truffle Hollandaise Sauce.
- Uova Strapazzate: Ciabatta Bread with Scrambled Eggs, Pecorino Cheese, Rocket served with Black Truffle Paste and Red Pesto
- Uova Al Prosciutto: Toasted Soft Bun with Fried Egg, Parma Ham and sauteed Parmesan Spinach
- Spaghetti Polpa di Granchio E Acciughe: Spaghetti with Crabmeat and Anchovies served with Fennel Sauce and Spicy Bread Crumbs
- Filetto Di Manzo: Beef Tenderloin and Foie Gras served with Sauteed Parmesan Spinach and Gorgonzola Sauce
- Agnolotti Di Bufala E Pesto: Homemade Agnolotti filled with Buffalo Mozzarella served with Basil Pesto Sauce
- Filetto Di Cernia: Grouper Fish Fillet in Mediterranean Tomato Sauce served with sauteed Mixed Vegetable
- That serious goodness arrived on the right portion for share. So after Filetto Di Manzo.try Uova Alla Franco which has wonderful poached egg and Uova Al Prosciutto with its delicious Parma Ham.
A-La-Cart Menu from top left:
Uova Alla Franco, Uova Strapazzate, Uova Al Prosciutto,
Spaghetti Polpa di Granchio E Acciughe, Agnolotti Di Bufala E Pesto,
Filetto Di Cernia and Filetto Di Manzo